Sunday, July 5, 2015

BEST SKIN CARE (MY FAV'S)


    I have decided I am kicking off my blog with a few of my "Luxurious" skin care products! About two months ago I had an issue with my skin. I received a sample of a face wash, that I was pretty excited to try. Well the first time I used it, it was wonderful, my skin felt so soft. The second time I used it, my skin was soft, however it was very tender. The third time I used it I woke up the next morning not even able to touch my face it had dried and irritated my face to the point that I had welts and HURT like the DICKENS!!! I just think their was an ingredient that my sensitive skin didn't agree with.

 I didn't know what to do with my skin in this shape, my current moisturizer was burning the snot out of my face, I couldn't exfoliate without irritating my skin anymore than it already was. I told my husband "I had no other choice but to drive out of my way to SEPHORA and see what they had for my skin" (wink, wink). When I walked into Sephora I was approached by an Angel, ok not a literal Angel but she fixed my problem. She introduced #1 and #2  of my favorite skin care products that I will forever be in her debt for, she knew exactly what was going to work for me!!!


   This is based solely off my own opinion and what has worked for me! I have extremely dry sensitive skin. That being said a lot of my skin care routine has been a trial and error process! However the three products I am going to share can be used for ALL skin types (oily, dry and combo).
   About 90% of my beauty products that I own are Drug store, however these products are considered high-end, in other words "Pricey". I do splurge on my skin care products because you only get on chance to take care of your skin. I am not saying that drug stores don't have some great products as well, and I would love to know if ya'll have any I could try out as well! So HERE WE GO...

#1 ORIGINS Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash
This face wash is wonderful, it is gentle and removes make-up like a champ. This truly for all skin types, This never leaves my skin feeling tight and dried out.
 What it is formulated WITHOUT:
    - Parabens
    - Sulfates
    - Phthalates
The size I have here is 1.7oz I bought off Amazon for $14.99 and There is also a 5oz for $27.99.
                          http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004KBI4H6/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B004KBI4H6&linkCode=as2&tag=lifsluxlems-20&linkId=R23XBUWD3WQTEDR7
                              
*TIP* IF A SAMPLE OF A PRODUCT IS AVAILABLE BUY THAT FIRST. THESE THINGS CAN GET PRICEY AND BETTER TO KNOW IF IT IS GOING TO WORK FOR YOU BEFORE DISHING OUT THE $$$ ON THINGS THAT DON'T
 
 
#2 FIRST AID BEAUTY  Ultra Repair Cream
  This cream is amazing! It can be used any where on the body, HOWEVER if you have oily skin I would recommend using a small amount to lightly coat your face. Because I have SUPER dry skin, I lather it on my face every night and it moisturizes my skin so much! It is used to: hydrate dry, parched skin, relieve minor irritation due to eczema, rashes, poison ivy and oak, and insect bites. I mean come on what gets better than this! It is a multi purpose cream that is Safe for Sensitive Cream!
This cream maybe considered on the pricey side but in my opinion worth every penny! It comes in different sizes; the 1oz foil packet sampler is $6.50, then the 2oz (which I have shown) for $12.00 and the last size is the 6oz for $30.00

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0065I0UMO/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B0065I0UMO&linkCode=as2&tag=lifsluxlems-20&linkId=7BQD3WI5QSB63SCV

#3 ONE LOVE ORGANICS Gardenia+Tea Antioxidant Body Serum
   So this wonderful creation of a body serum has to be my ALL TIME FAVORITE Skin Care Luxury. I received this in my PopSugar Must Have box (don't know about PopSugar Must Have's?? STAY TUNED!) 3 months ago and I have already re-purchased it! One Love Organic's products are all 100% organic which is another thing I LOVE ABOUT IT!!!
   SO what you do is apply it to damp skin when you get out the shower, similar to a shower oil/serum. Well here is the KICKER it doesn't leave you feeling greasy and oily, you don't have to run and wash it off your hands because the feeling drives you crazy! It is light and hydrating yet still leaving that beautiful shine on your body. Not to mention the smell is amazing, however it doesn't last very long. Which I don't mind because maybe I can layer my favorite lotion over it!
  This comes in one size it is a 4oz bottle for $39.00 and worth every PENNY!! http://shop.oneloveorganics.com/products/gardenia-tea

No comments:

Post a Comment