Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Every DAY neutral eye!

    Don't get me wrong I like the glitz and glamour on those special occasions. Okay Lets get real here, as a mom of 4, this is about as Glitzy and Glamorous that it gets!  Depending on where I am going I can just change it up by adding a thicker wing, or put a pop of color to the center of my lid, or do a dark cut crease, maybe even throw on some Falsie Lashes (YEEK)! 

Here are a few tips that have really helped me with being more confident in applying my eye make-up:

TIP #1 DONT FORGET TO PRIME YOUR LIDS, WITH A PRIMER OR SOME CONCEALER. THIS WILL HELP KEEP YOUR SHADOW FROM CREASING
                                                   
TIP #2  TRY TO KEEP MATTE COLORS ABOVE YOUR CREASE AND UP TO YOUR BROW BONE, SHIMMER REFLECTS LIGHT AND CAN MAKE YOUR BROW LOOK WAY BIGGER THAN IT IS!!!!
                
TIP #3 USE THOSE SHIMMER COLORS ON YOUR EYELIDS TO MAKE YOUR EYES POP!!

TIP #4 START WITH THE DARKER COLORS IN THE OUTSIDE "V" OF YOUR EYES AND WORK YOUR WAY TO THE INNER CORNER WITH LIGHTER COLORS TO OPEN UP YOUR EYES!

TIP #5  INVEST IN A GOOD BLENDING BRUSH AND BLEND, BLEND, BLEND BETWEEN EVERY COLOR. UNLESS THAT IS THE LOOK YOUR GOING FOR. AND TO THAT I SAY "ROCK IT GIRL!"

TIP #6 AND THE MOST IMPORTANT: BE CREATIVE AND JUST HAVE FUN! IT'S JUST MAKE-UP YOU CAN WIPE IT OFF!

No comments:

Post a Comment