Friday, July 10, 2015

KIDS + TARGET TRIP!!



 My 3 little love bugs and myself took a trip to the park! The park we were heading to didn't have a lick of shade, and I knew that they were going to get fried! I had just ran out of spray SunScreen a few days before and the kids HATE putting the lotion on because it takes so long to dry and the sand sticks to them. We ended up making a pit stop at Target and my intentions are always to just to get my one thing but I always end up getting about 20 things!

First stop we made in Target was at the Dollar Section (as usual). I absolutely love this section at Target because things range from $1- $5. There are so many cute and practical things, as well as fun little knick knacks for the Kiddo's!  I picked up this cute little poster for $1 it says;
"You're off to great Places! Today is your day! Your Mountain is waiting So.... get on your WAY!" -DR. SEUSS

 
The next thing I picked up two Junior Classics for Young Readers books $1 each: Treasure Island written by Robert Louis Stevenson and A Little Princess written by Frances Hodgson Burnett.

We started reading Treasure Island together, and the kids LOVE IT! I am thinking of going back and getting 3 more each of these same books (they are only $1) so the kids can read along and we can take turns reading without having to pass the book around! These are great classics that bring me back to my childhood as well!






I also picked up these Jar Lids for mason jars, $1 each as well. We drink out of mason jars all the time! With the cute little lids, I can put a straw in it and take my drink to go!








I ran across this cute Foam Learning Clock for $1. I had to grab it because my 6 year old and I spent 15 minutes trying to make one out of a paper plate and card stock (didn't work so well, when you don't have brads). Now that we have it, while I am folding laundry or doing other house hold chores I will ask him to show me a time and he gets great practice and loves the Challenge!







I love these little Double-Sided Lap Dry erase boards for $1 and I love that this one is lined with the Printing Practice lines! These are great for traveling, waiting for appointments and just for practicing writing!


The last two things in the Dollar Section are these super cute Thank You Cards ($1) and Reward Stickers ($1)! You can never have too many Thank You cards and it is always a kind gesture. 





And lastly I picked up what I went to Target for in the first place. I got a 10 oz bottle of Up&Up 50 SPF Kids Spray sunscreen for $7.99. I also got two pack of the Up&UP 55 SPF sunscreen sticks for $6.99. Both of these are comparable to Copperstone Kids sunscreen.



 


No comments:

Post a Comment