Sunday, July 19, 2015

Dia&Co. Plus Size Clothing

Disclaimer: I was not paid or sent this box by Dia&Co to share a positive review. I purchased this with my own money and am giving my 100% honest opinion on Dia&Co.

I was so excited to find this Styling box by Dia&Co!  This is a $20 styling fee, they send you 4 pieces of clothing (their sizes start at women US size 10) and an accessory (if you chose) based off your style profile. Whatever you don't want send back in the provided pre labeled bag and you can buy what you want and whatever you do decide to keep the $20 styling fee comes off the total! Heck Yeah!! You also get it as often as you like monthly, seasonally, or just when you want it!

HOW IT WORKS:
  First you go to www.dia.co and fill out your online style profile. You tell your personal style, shape and any other wants or restrictions to your wardrobe! You also can set a budget on the clothes you receive.
  Then you talk to your personal stylist. Set up a phone call or not (you don't have too) and tell them things about yourself, for example My stomach is a problem area for me, so I don't like to wear very fitted shirts or low rise jeans.
   Then sit back and wait on your box to come in the mail. When you receive it try it on, send back what you don't want and keep what you love!

Here is my first box:

 I received a Handwritten personal note from my stylist explaining why she picked the clothes in my box for me! I mean come on, that proves to me they are trying to please their customers! I also got a detailed invoice of all the items I received their price and total including a full purchase discount and $20 stylist fee discount.




The First thing in my box I opened was my Accessory!
This is a beautiful great quality statement necklace from Josephina and retails for $32.00. I am in love this necklace! I have decided I am definitely keeping this! I can wear this with almost anything and dress up so many cute outfits with it!

Dia&Co also attach these little cards to all the clothing items to give you ideas on how to wear each article of clothing
Next I received this absolutely adorable Black Maison Jules Sleeveless dress size XXL which retails for $79.50. What I love about this dress is it is flowy in the right places it has an elastic band around the waist to draw the eye there and not to my trouble tummy area. What I did not like about it was it was WAY to short for me. Having 3 kids to run after I can't pull off the mini dresses anymore!

Next I received this super cute tribal Tank from Liz Claiborne I a size 1X that retails for $44.00. This cute tank can be paired with jeans for a casual outfit or black pants and a black blazer to dress it up! Unfortunately I will be returning this because it was too big in my arms and my bust area!


Next thing I saw was this pair of Capri Jeans made by Jessica Simpson in a size 16W they retail for $54.00. I absolutely loved the way these fit me in the waist! I am sending them back because I already have a pair almost identical to these jeans. I wrote a note to my Stylist and told them I wanted to try these jeans again in a different wash!

And lastly, but certainly not least this white denim jean jacket by Stylus in a size XL which retails for $60.00. This is a keeper! What a staple piece that I didn't even realize I was missing! you can pair it with anything a summer dress, jeans, capris anything! I am all about the layering life!

Overall I am very pleased with Dia&Co! I love the personal touch and I love the pieces they sent me, it seems like they really understood my style!
I say a HUGE thumbs up to Dia&Co!
                                                        



5 comments:

  1. Since opening the doors in 2007, we've supplied thousands of bags, boards, and creditcards1.pngaccessories to our 50,000+ customers all across the country. We are committed to only offering the highest quality equipment so you can enjoy playing this wonderful game for years to come. Make sure to browse our collection of custom sets, tailgating gear, and other supplies to enhace the game. We appreciate you stopping by and will continue to lead in offering the best cornhole supplies on the market http://www.swakdesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. SWAKdesigns
    Sealed with a Kiss Designs offers trendy and affordable plus size womens clothing apparel sizes 14 to 36 (1x - 6x). FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE orders over $99.
    4743 Oakwood Circle
    Irvine, CA 92618
    cassmunter@yahoo.com
    949-297-7194

    ReplyDelete
  3. SWAKdesigns
    Sealed with a Kiss Designs offers trendy and affordable plus size womens clothing apparel sizes 14 to 36 (1x - 6x). FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE orders over $99.
    Cats Munter
    4743 Oakwood Circle
    Irvine, CA 92618
    cassmunter@yahoo.com
    949-297-7194
    http://mayamorris1005.wix.com/swakdesigns1

    ReplyDelete
  4. SWAKdesigns
    Sealed with a Kiss Designs offers trendy and affordable plus size women's clothing & apparel sizes 14 to 36 (1x - 6x). FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE orders over $99.
    http://luellaskunks.wix.com/swak-designs

    ReplyDelete
  5. SWAKdesigns
    Sealed with a Kiss Designs offers trendy and affordable plus size womens clothing & apparel sizes 14 to 36 (1x - 6x). Everyday Free Shipping and Free Returns!
    http://nadiaclause.over-blog.com/swakdesigns

    ReplyDelete