Monday, July 6, 2015

MY GO TO NAIL COLOR'S

   I absolutely detest painting my nails, and I hate spending the money to get them done! However, I love seeing those bright fun colors over the summer on other people, like the yellows and hot pinks. Being a redhead I like to keep my colors neutral, plus I have massive man hands I don't want attention drawn too.
   The Lord knew what he was doing when he gave me two daughters! They are my little hand models in these pictures of my colors. DISCLAIMER - I am not a professional nail technician, so if you look close enough you will see some imperfections.
 
 
  #1 SINFUL COLORS Professionals - Hazard

 
This is a beautiful opaque Coral color that is beautiful for the summer months! It looks beautiful on the hands as well as the toes!














#2 e.l.f. Nail Polish- Mint Cream

  

Another beautiful Summer Opaque color! This is a beautiful mint color from e.l.f.'s New Improved Formula. I must say I am impressed!










These colors are my "go to colors" because I can pair them together, they are affordable, and good quality nail polishes.  I have yet to find a nail polish that hasn't chipped on my nails, seeing how I work at a hospital so I am constantly washing my hands and using hand sanitizer. That being said these seem to last slightly longer than other polishes I have used.

LET ME KNOW YOUR "GO TO COLORS" FOR SUMMER?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment